Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things I've Been Thinking About...Things That Won't Leave My Head!!

Alright, so I'm back after a week or so. I've been busy pondering things, and what I should talk about exactly in this blog. I really haven't decided how much I want to be limited to what I say on here because I know that everyone will have access to reading it.

I say this often, but I think its worth repeating. I don't give a shit anymore. I'm gonna say what I want to say no matter who reads it.

I just got back from a great two days spent with my one of my favorite people, Courtney. We had the best time, and I forgot how much I really missed her. She was always so amazing fun and honest with me. She's also a really funny person and always makes me laugh.

During the time I was absent there were things that came up and involved certain people.
I'm here to say that I'm over it. I'm over it all. Really people? Really? These people are just like we are and have families like us and don't really care. I don't care what I say and who I say it to. They don't give two shits about us. It's all about playing with them. Don't take it so damn seriously. ( Most people know who I'm talking about here)

Secondly, who the fuck do you think you are telling me what I can and can't say? This has happened more than once and I'm over letting you telling me what's right and wrong. Since when did you become the moderator? Really? I will be the first to admit that I was once obsessed and cared. Now I've become to the point where I say enough is enough. Why are you still in my life if you continue to piss me off and treat me like shit when this comes up?

You were a good friend most of the time, but if anything involving those people that don't give a fuck about you came up you turned on a different switch. Why are you so amazing to them, and then treated me like shit when it concerned them? I don't deserve that. They didn't appreciate you like I did. They don't love you like I did. WHY WHY WHY???
I talked to a good friend last night who knows who she is and she said that same thing. Its not worth it to me anymore. I'm over being nice and giving people chances. I don't owe anyone anything. If you feel the need to disrespect me and act like a immature idiot then go for it. Leave me out of it.

This is me moving on past it. I'm going to be the bigger person, and let these people know that I'm over it and if they don't like it then they need to get the fuck over it , or just stop talking to me. I really have no problem letting them know that. I'm so sick of feeling under-appreciated. I'm done and this is now over. Some people are probably going to be mad at me for posting this for everyone to read, but maybe its time that it comes out. I'm sick of feeling like people don't know why I always seem mad. I want to be happy, and these people cause me to be un-happy. I deserve to be happy!!!!! They don't deserve to be in my life anymore.

Until next time....
Georgette

No comments:

Post a Comment